- 100 Saints You Should Know by Kate Fodor
- A Feminine Ending by Sarah Treem
- Doris to Darlene by Jordan Harrison
- Dead Man's Cell Phone by Sarah Ruhl
- The Drunken City by Adam Bock
- Saved by Michael Friedman (music), John Dempsey and Rinne Groff (book and lyrics)
I'm not sure what I think about yet another musical adapted from a movie (even if Saved was a quirky indie comedy), but I LOVE Rinne Groff's play The Ruby Sunrise, so that gives me a better feeling. I actually know the least about Kate Fodor (100 Saints is only her second play, it seems) but have heard good things about the play in previews. Looking forward to it, and to my first NYC day in 9 months--it's been too long!
addendum: One last thing I really admire about this season: the equal number of male and female writers! How often does that happen?